Information on the treatment of personal data (Legislative Decree no. 196/2003)
In this page we describe the personal data management modality of the users who browse the site www.mhartist.it and who fill in forms of registration present in the same site,complying with the dictation of the article 13 of Legislative Decree no.196/2003 - Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali (Code regarding the protection of personal data).
The "holder"of the treatment
The "holder" of the treatment is <>, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative, based In <>. Email: <>.
Place of data treatment
Personal data acquired through the site in question are treated at the registered office of <> and are exclusively treated by technical staff of the agency in charge of the treatment.
Purpose of the treatment
Personal data acquired through the site are treated in order to respond to information requests, acquire contacts with potential clients, send informative newsletter. No personal data acquired through the site shall be communicated or divulged to third parties.
Types of data treated
The information systems underlying the functioning of the website acquire, during their normal activity, some personal data which the transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to be associated to identified subjects, but by their very nature could consent the identification of the users through elaborations and combinations with the information held by third parties.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computer used by the users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI notation (Uniform Resource Identifier) of required resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the code number indicating the response status given by the server(successful outcome, error, etc) and other parameters related to the operating system and to the IT environment of the user.
These data are used only in order to keep tracks of the traffic developed by the site, to extract anonymous statistical information about the use of the site and to control its correct functioning. Such data could also be used for the verification of the responsibility in case of hypothetical computer offences against the site.
Data voluntarily supplied by the user
The voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address necessary in order to respond to the requests and to other possible personal data contained in the message itself.
The voluntary compilation of web forms with some minimal personal data involves the collection, in database form, of such data inserted by the user and its preservation until the data subject demands for its cancellation (ex art. 7 del Codice della Privacy), (ex article 7 of Privacy code ).
Authority on data conferment
Apart from what is specified for data navigation, the user is free to give personal data or not. However, its missed conferment can imply the impossibility to obtain what is requested.
Data processing method
Personal data are treated with automated instruments for the time strictly necessary to accomplish the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or improper use, and unauthorized accesses.
Data subjects' rights
The subjects to which the personal data relate have the right to obtain, at any moment, the confirmation of the existing or not of the data itself and to know its content and origin, to verify the exactness or to request integrations, updates, or corrections (for completeness' sake, see the Article 7 of Legislative Decree no.196/2003).
In accordance with the above-mentioned article, in full hereafter, the subject has the right to ask for the cancellation, the transformation in an anonymous form or the blocking of processed data in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate motives, to its treatment. The requests should be addressed to the Holder of the treatment.
Article. 7 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Diritto di accesso ai dati personali e altri diritti - The right of access to personal data and other rights)
- The data subject has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if they are not yet registered, and its communication in intelligible form.
- The data subject has the right to receive the indication:
- of the origin of the processed personal data;
- of the purpose and the modality of the process;
- of the logic applied when processing data by electronic means;
- of the identification data of the holder, of the people in charge and of the representative designated in accordance with the Article 5, comma 2;
- of the subjects or the category of subjects to which personal data can be communicated to or that can become acquainted with it acting as representative designated in the territory of the State, as people in charge or as appointed personnel.
- The data subject has the right to obtain:
- The update, the rectification or, when interested, data integration;
- The cancellation, the transformation in an anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose preservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data are collected or subsequently processed;
- The certification that the above-mentioned operations in a) and b) have been notified, even concerning their contents, to those whom the data have been communicated or divulged, excepting the case when such fulfilment become impossible or involves clearly out-of-proportion means in comparison with the protected right.